Download the latest version here. Report issues over here. Do you wish to contribute? The source code is available here.
– You can mark a card as Favourite. Favourite cards will be added to the right-mouse menu when you click on a card in the editor so you can easily add this card.
– Following skills have been implemented: Break Ice, Caesar’s Strike, Cold Blood and Summon Weapon (which means Brutal Claw is now also working)
– Display card wait time in the card searcher
– Added Treasure Goblin to Elemental War menu for convenience
– Fixes issue loading EW decks where Sacred Flame as evolve skill would not be recognized
– Fixed issue where you could only click on one of the evolve food cards to navigate to that card
– Fixed small rounding issue with MPM
– Retargeted solution to use .NET 4.0 instead of 4.5 for better compatibility with Windows XP and EK Unleashed
Download EK Unleashed version 2.08.2.0. Get the source code and help improve.
* Handle KeyNotFoundException during Kingdom War more gracefully
Download EK Unleashed version 2.08.1.0. Get the source code and help improve.
* Fixed issue where Kingdom War would not start
Download EK Unleashed version 2.08.0.0
* Changed required .NET version from 4.5 to 4.
* Fixed missing dll file
A while ago, EK Unleashed became open source. I have forked it to make some improvements and fixed some issues where it would send too much requests to the server. As this will greatly benefit all users and Pete, the developer of EK Unleashed, is unable to release a new version, I have decided to create a release myself and publish it here.
Download EK Unleashed version 2.07.0.0
* Most fight replays are automatically saved (DI, Arena, maps and mazes). You can find them in Application -> Open logs and data folder -> Game Data -> Replays
* During Kingdom War, no attack requests are sent to attack nodes that you cannot reach, causing a lot less bogus requests depending on your priority list
* FoH tavern now properly rewards Fire Tokens instead of Free Spins (you will see them in your chest)
* Server requests to update demon health and ranking are now only done once every 5 seconds instead of every 250 milliseconds
* Don’t try to claim level rewards that you have already claimed when ‘Automatically claim leveling rewards’ is enabled (reduces server requests).